Trusscore Is Here!
If you hate dealing with drywall, you are not alone. Drywall is heavy, dirty, and difficult to install unless you are a pro. Drywall is also highly prone to mold and mildew if it ever gets wet. The bottom line? Highly skilled drywallers enjoy hanging drywall, but most people hate it.
Imagine if a clean, lighter replacement for drywall could be found. Just imagine, while we’re at it, that it was moisture-resistant and (for a real stretcher) super easy-to-install!
Well, you can stow your imaginations because the actual thing, exactly matching this description, has arrived!
It’s called TRUSSCORE Wall&CeilingBoard,, and it’s a polymer (PVC) product that is everything that drywall is not.
- Clean (No dust is involved in installation. Imagine that!)
- Easy-to-install (Takes one-fourth the time of drywall and only requires one person.)
- Moisture-resistant (You will be able to wash your car in your garage if you replace your drywall with Trusscore!)
- Tongue-and-groove (All seams are hidden.)
- Light and flexible (But also much stronger than drywall.)
- Does not require a highly trained crew. (Perfect for DIYers)
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is specifically designed to replace conventional wall systems made from not only drywall but also from plywood and FRP panels in a broad range of residential, commercial, and agricultural applications.
Imagine how much faster your home improvement projects would go if you used something that took one quarter the installation time of drywall! That makes it, in our opinion, the perfect product for all your home improvement needs.
- Trusscore wall and ceiling panels are scratch-, dent-, and damage-resistant and are designed to outlast the buildings they’re installed in.
- The white and gray panels maximize natural and fixture lighting to boost energy efficiency and make small, darker spaces appear larger.
- White Trusscore panels have a high light reflectivity (LR) score of 0.88, meaning 88% of light will be reflected when it hits the panels.
- Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard has a “Class A” fire rating.
- All Trusscore products are 100% recyclable and can be reground and reused to make new materials.
Although Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard does cost a little extra investment up front compared to drywall, you’ll save a lot of money in the long run. Why? Because Trusscore costs so much less in installation materials, labor, and maintenance and, on top of that, will never need to be replaced!
The interest in Trusscore has been tremendous, and ShieldPro is excited to be stocking this exciting new product!