ShieldPro is proud to offer one of the finest selections of Metal Roofing in the area! We offer both Standing Seam and Exposed Fastener metal panels.
Metal Roofing Options
Standing Seam, the Cadillac of metal roofing systems, is available for both residential and commercial applications. It is formed on site to minimize shipping damage. We offer a profile notch for the FF150 and the SS675 Standing Seam profiles. This means that there is an available tab to close off the end of the rib during installation.
ShieldPro offers both 24- and 26-gauge Standing Seam metal panels from Everlast Metals. These are painted with the PVDF system, although the 26-gauge is also available with the Akzo-Nobel paint system in colors that match the ShieldPro Metals color chart for metal roofing.
ShieldPro Metals also offers specialty products such Copper Standing Seam, Aluminum Standing Seam, and Standing Seam for turrets and other architectural designs.
See below for a full list of the benefits of Standing Seam.
2. Exposed Fastener
ShieldPro carries both 27- and 28-gauge Exposed Fastener metal panels. The 27-gauge panel is an Omni panel from Everlast Roofing available with the AZM paint system in 18 colors. We now work with a local roll former to produce the 28-gauge metal painted with the award-winning Akzo Nobel paint system, proven by tests to be superior to most other paint systems for its longevity and fade-resistance. With this 28-gauge, we are able to offer an incredible 36-hour lead time! The coil is produced by Progressive Metals.
ShieldPro is pleased to offer both of these types of metal roofing with so many available options. We are especially proud of the extended lifetime and durability offered by our metal available with the Akzo Nobel paint system. Contact us today to experience all that ShieldPro Metals has to offer!
More profiles available. Call for details.
7 Benefits of Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Curb Appeal. Standing seam is generally considered the most handsome metal roofing. It can transform your home’s appearance and create instant curb appeal with its sleek, modern design and straight lines. No visible screw heads greatly adds to the clean look.
- Fire Resistance. Although no home is completely fireproof, Standing Seam metal roofing carries a Class A fire rating and will greatly improve the chances of your home’s surviving an external fire. It also should make you eligible for the best possible fire insurance rates, for an added bonus!
- Energy-efficiency. Specialized paint coatings like the Akzo-Nobel paint system employed by ShieldPro Metals results in a much more reflective roof. This lowers your energy bills substantially. Asphalt shingles, on the other hand, tend to actually absorb heat.
- Less maintenance. Standing Seam metal roofing maintenance requirements are significantly less than either asphalt shingle roofs or exposed fastener metal panels. No danger of blow-offs and less vulnerability to leaking are the two primary reasons for Standing Seam’s superiority in this area.
- Increased Home Value. Remodeling magazine did a study that concluded that Standing Seam metal roofing will recoup 85% to 95% of the cost of the project through increased resale value gains of 1% to 6% over homes roofed with asphalt shingles.
- Longevity. Standing Seam metal roofs usually carry a 30- to 50-year warranty and can last as long as 70 years, making them the only roof you will probably ever need to purchase! Shingles typically only last between 20 and 30 years due to their vulnerability to deterioration and blow-off over time.